The Expanded Tertiary Education Equivalency and Accreditation Program (ETEEAP) is an education assessment scheme that organizes knowledge, skills and prior learning obtained by individuals from non-formal and informal education experiences. It is promulgated through Executive Order 330 which promotes access to continuing quality higher education. Deputized Higher Educational Institution are authorized to conduct competency based evaluation and award appropriate degrees to deserving individuals. This is realized through establishing equivalency competence standards and a comprehensive assessment system employing written test, interview, skills demonstration, creative assessment mythologies and other competency-based evaluation.
- Secure an ETEEAP Application Form
- Submit accomplished ETEEAP Application form, documents and portfolio
- Panel Interview
- Testing Sessions
- Payment for Professional Assessment Fees
- Worksite Visitation
- Enroll and attend required supplementary courses
- Submit final course requirements
- Secure clearance
- Attend graduation rehearsals and graduation ceremonies
#8—Supplementary course include the Related Learning Experience component of the nursing course, the skills laboratory and the clinical duty.
Program under ETEEAP
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing